Thursday, November 20, 2008

under the knife... again

So tomorrow morning at 8am, i will be undergoing my second round of sinus surgeries.

I went in last summer to get a bunch of stuff done to help relieve my constant sinus infections and sleeping issues related to not breathing and stuff.
well it didnt work, or rather, my doctor sucked and at the last minute decided that i didnt need one of the procedures done.
well ive got a new doctor now and we are going ahead and doing that other stuff that should have been done last year...
for those of you that know, last years surgery did not go well for me, in fact, pretty much the most horrible time of my life, but my doctor say that this stuff tomorrow isnt anything near as rough as the other stuff i got done.
I sure hope hes right cause i know i dont want to have to go through all that again...
not sure if i can handle THIS again!


ughhh, wish me luck!

here are the before and after pics taken courtesy of Amandas cell phone!!
=

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm a little late on this, but GOOD LUCK! I hope you don't bleed out like ya did the last time because that would suck. Let me know when you need ice cream or other frozen treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the surgery went well and you are resting comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks april and D, im doing well, not as bad as i thought, though im actually feeling a bit worse today that i did yesterday...

    ReplyDelete